Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Weight Training is the key to your overall fat-burning success. There are many benefits to weight training and with a simple search thru google you'll find an overwhelming amount of articles and experiments to support this. I started using weights on my own, in my living room and basement. I think technique, form and my results were due to my athletic nature. Some of us have a natural ability to do many different things like: dance, sing and run. Let's just say I feel right at home with any and every exercise. Unfortunately, as we get older, not using weights is not a good option. Weight training can give you a strong core, maintaining your posture and stability and having muscles will protect you from falls, etc. Our muscles shrink if we don't use them. Have you ever wondered why people's bums seem to disappear as they get older? Well, bums, butts and a$$'s are muscles. Squats and lunges are all great way to maintain your bums. I just wanted to give you a real reason to get started. :)

All you need is a pair of dumbbells and a handful of compound exercises to kick your own bum (ass) at home. These days you can find free workouts all over social media. BUT, if you want to learn in person, I would love to show you some basic, fun ways to have a great weight training workout in the privacy of your own home. If you are trying to lose weight, gain muscle or simply lose your postpartum weight, I've been there - done that and I would love to help you. Visit my website and fill out the inquiry form on the homepage: www.daniellesdailyfitness.com.

#fitness #postpartumfitness #postbabyweight-loss #bootcamp #smallgrouptraining #weighttraining
#strengthtraining #fat-loss 

No comments: