Thursday, January 10, 2019




MUSIC is MOTIVATION! Music can instantly give you a lift and a new, enhanced energy. If you are not a fan of exercise or taking care of yourself, maybe it's time to update your personal, music playlist. Now there are all kinds of apps available to help you create the ultimate playlists: Spotify, Pandora, iTunes, etc. I can personally say that music has helped me prevent depression and sometimes, get out of it. Besides that, it just makes you feel better. Do you have a bluetooth speaker? Like JBL? I have one that I use when I'm in the kitchen. Try washing dishes or cooking with your favorite tunes pumping. Needless to say, it's a much better experience with MUSIC.

* Use music to lift your spirits, energy and determination level.

* And continue to kick ass!!

#fitness #fitfam #weighttraining #strengthtraining #motivation #letsgo #fitlife
#bootcamp #smallgrouptraining

No comments: