Tuesday, January 15, 2019


Day 2! Wow! Just watched today's workout on my computer, it's going to be tough. I decided to take Shaun T's 6 Week, Transform 20 Challenge because I'm not at my goal and I find myself self-sabotaging,  everytime I get really close. Why? I hope to "dig deeper" and not only find out why, but I also plan to push thru and crush my personal fitness and physique goals. Much to my surprise, my sore elbow did not hurt during any of the burpees or planks during the Day 1 workout yesterday. Now, I truly have no excuses.

Somedays are better than others, in regard to how I manage my stress level and ability to be present in my work and home life. Somedays I feel like I can't get a minute to myself. (little man hunts me all day) NOT COMPLAINING, but being a type A person - it bumbs me out when I don't get everything I want to get done, in each day. I'm getting better at accepting that I'm not perfect and I don't have to be. What I've discovered is that no matter how bad a day can be, it's always BETTER when I make time to workout. NO MATTER what!! Whether it's 20 minutes or 60 minutes, once I have a chance to sweat, ALL IS GOOD.

If you are up to your neck in kids, laundry and dishes or at a desk or job all day - Please TRY to carve out 20 minutes or more for your personal health. I know it's hard, but your the only one who can DO IT! Please TRY, I know you will feel so much better. Shaun's Transform 20 might be just what you need too. He's putting everything he's got into the rollout of this program. Go for it!! Stay tuned, I'll be back latter today so that I can let you know how I did with the day 2 workout......

UPDATE: Day 2 was a success! I did way better than I expected. It was faster, but watching it ahead of doing it definitely helped. Highly recommend. Also, I changed to a bouncy gel sneaker and put a strap on my glasses because they popped off a few times yesterday. I'm really encouraged for day 3.

#digdeeper #transform20 #fitness #selfcare #fitnessgoals #trytrying #Day2 #nevergiveup #trustandbelieve

No comments: