Thursday, January 17, 2019


A fact: I have worked out for a month straight with no days off and gained weight. I've experimented with not weight training for a month and gained inches of fat on my hips and waist. You name it, I've done it. All of these experiments are a part of my business and why I do what I do. I've tried no carb, low carb, high protein, etc. Truthfully, I like a well balanced diet which happens to be lower in carbs and sugar. The bottom line is still energy in (calories), energy out (calories burned). The saying, "You can't out run a bad diet" is totally true. The only time I make significant changes with my body is when I eat a clean, well balanced diet (1200 - 1800 calories) consistently for a 30 to 60 day period. It absolutely kills me when a client asks to just do abs or can we add more abs. It's an insane question. DIET is the only way to lose fat and inches from your unwanted FAT areas. No matter how many times you say it, still some people think that their bellies will shrink from doing extra abs. Ha! Good luck. That person doesn't want to eat clean and will probably end up getting liposuction or something. If eating bad distorts our bodies, why not try eating clean?
Just a thought....

#cleaneating #fatloss #weightloss #fitfam #weighttraining #strengthtraining 

No comments: