Thursday, January 3, 2019


DAY 3! How do you feel? I'm tired, BUT not complaining and still focused on my health & wellness goals for 2019. My 15 month old is sick again which has made sleeping and finding free time difficult. Regardless, I've been able to muster up the strength to get my workouts done and eat relatively clean. PROGRESS, not PERFECTION......remember.

We are all going to run into obstacles, challenges and crisis along the way. It's all about reponding in a different, more positive way. I now dig deep to build up the energy to workout on the days I feel run down and fatigued. I always feel 100% better mentally and physically when I get that workout in. BUT, it wasn't always this way. I spent a good five years filled with fear, not knowing if my daughter was going to live or die. It was a very intense fear and it crippled me. I spent five years overweight and not myself.

After my son was born in September of 2017 and my daughter's life expectancy improved, so did my spirit and my will to be STRONGER. Being fit is a really incredible feeling. Buying clothes in the size you want to be is so cool. I spent those five years almost 60 pounds overweight and very self-conscious. I tell you this because I want you to know I've been there. More than once in my life I have had to lose 60 - 100 pounds to attain my ideal weight. I'm not an expert, but I definitely know what works.

As things come to my mind, I'm going to share with you. My goal is to inspire as many people as possible to create new goals and go for it. I have a little girl that needs me to live as long as possible.
For that reason, I will never stop fighting to be my best self.

Let's do this!!

No comments: