Sunday, December 30, 2018



I'M BACK! It's been four years or so since I managed this blog. In that time I had a few more kiddos, which made it very challenging to blog. NOT COMPLAINING, I'm so grateful that I was able to have children in my late forties! NOW it's time to get back to me and what I love. INSPIRING and ENCOURAGING others to create their best bodies. I don't claim to be the best trainer or anything like that. I've been overweight multiple times in my life and I just like sharing what has worked for me, each time I lost the excess weight. I have been 232, 245 and 260 at different times is my life. Losing the weight was never easy, but when I was ready, I was always so determined. In the coming days I will share a little about my day to day living and I'll also share all the things that I think, if used consistently, will help you sculpt your best body too.

#Letsgo #Fitness #smallgrouptraining #weighttraining #strengthtraining #fat-loss #postpartumfitness
#postbabyworkout

No comments: