Tuesday, March 26, 2019


Calling All Moms!!
www.daniellesdailyfitness.com
If you are like most moms, you probably take care of everyone and everything in your home. Not only can this be overwhelming, it can leave us feeling sluggish and exhausted. We sacrifice who we are, who we dream to be, all for the love of our children and families. We are always at the bottom of our personal priority list. This doesn't have to be. With my second child, I put my health and fitness on hold for years. My baby had special needs and a medical condition. I spent almost five years living in fear that I would lose my sweet baby girl. During this time, I rarely put myself first and my energy and overall lookout on life had become pretty doom and gloom. Now that my daughter is stable, healthy and thriving physically, I've moved myself up on the priority list. With the birth of my final child and only son, at 48, I decided to fight for the body and me that I love. I make sure I take a break from mommy duties and workout for a minimum of 30 minutes a day. I rarely take a day off, because that is MY TIME. Now I am fitter, stronger, more energetic and an overall happier MOMMA.

I'd love to help you get back on track. Please email me if you would like to try a free class. I have openings in my 6pm & 7pm classes. BUT, I also have other openings and a few slots for One-on-One training sessions. Personally, I think the moms in my classes love to be with other moms in a small group. It's more than just exercise. It's self-care, adult conversation and companionship. Plus, another benefit of working out in a small group is the support and instant accountability you will feel.

EMAIL ME: Bultron711@rcn.com

CHECK OUT MY CLASS SCHEDULE: www.daniellesdailyfitness.com



No comments: