Thursday, July 24, 2014



Yesterday, just to give you a recap: I did (2) SPIN workouts in the muggy living room air. One for 40 minutes in the morning and another 30 minute bout in the afternoon. Then, despite having fatigued legs - I did another 60 minute weight training session with my clients. I had a shake in the morning and a steak tip salad for lunch. For dinner - a piece of grilled chicken. I think I lost my appetite do to the extreme heat and mugginess. I hope it shows up on the scale tomorrow. FYI - my MacBook Pro blew up yesterday and it's at the shop. I'm back at it on my husbands extra Dell. Sorry if any of you were looking for me yesterday. I completely forgot we had an extra pc laying around. Here goes today....

7:00AM - protein shake w/ 1c. mixed berries, banana, 1tsp of peanut butter and flaxseed oil.

12:00PM - garden salad w/ grilled chicken.

1:00PM - 45 minute SPIN bike workout. (feeling hungry?)

5:00PM - 60 minute strength training workout.

7:00PM - baked tilapia, 1/2c. sweet potato cubed and garden salad with lite Italian dressing.

*I was feeling sluggish and tired all day. I really had to push myself to take that weight training class, but of course I'm so glad I did.

No comments: