Thursday, May 7, 2009

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

AMAZING Thursday! It started with opening my eyes at 6AM, remembering that I am headed to Hollywood. I was lucky enough to be invited to the Biggest Loser Season 7 Finale in LA. I will be leaving on a jet plane Sunday morning, returning late Wednesday. God Bless America! Those of you that know me, know that I am a huge Bob Harper fan, Biggest Loser fan and fitness fan in general. To me, this is as big as the Superbowl. I can't wait to get all dolled up! Don't forget to watch Tuesday night on NBC at 8pm LIVE!!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 2 coffee, Yoplait Light yogurt, Thomas whole wheat english muffin, 1 tbsp. peanut butter - 350 calories.
Lunch: Baked chicken breast, 1/2 med sweet potato (microwave 6 minutes), 1 1/2c. mixed brocolli, brussel sprouts and mushrooms - 350 calories.
Snack: CLIF bar - 240 calories. (pre-cardio)
Dinner: same as lunch. YUM!
Danielle's workouts:
1. AM Strength: 60 min. Functional Strength (all Bosu) workout w/my peeps at 9AM.
2. PM Cardio: 30 min. Stairclimber - muggy & extra sweaty!

No comments: