Friday, April 3, 2009

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Friday Fitness is FABULOUS! There is nothing like fitness on a Friday, it's kick-ass for sure! Problem is, most people stop working out on Thursday nights. (Happy Hour) This is just an observation I made while I was working in big clubs. I love Fridays in particular, a few more reps here and there can be FUN and super stimulating. Thank you to everyone who worked hard and sweat up a storm in my classes this week. I loved every minute of YOU!!!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: PF 100% whole wheat bagel, 1 tbsp. almond butter, 2 coffee - 300 calories.
Lunch: Baked chicken breast, 1c. brocolli, 1c. brown rice - 400 calories. YUM!!
Snack: South Beach Smore's bar - 120 calories.
Dinner: Trader Joe's turkey chilli - 400 calories. YUM!!

Danielle's workouts:
1. AM Strength: 60 min. BOSU functional fitness class - yeeha!!
2. PM Cardio: 30 min. Stairclimber. SWEATY Betty!!

No comments: