Thursday, April 2, 2009

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

Totally Terrific THURSDAY! I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. Jimmy and I have been creating our own extreme home makeover. (With our pal Brian's help) I've spent the day finishing off the re-decoration. What an awesome feeling, we finally have a place that we've created together. Yeeha! Now all we need is our furniture. Jim has been too busy with work to explore Jordan's. We'll get there this weekend. Yeeha!

I have two more classes tonight, looking forward to burning up my muscles again. I feel great today. I hope all of my back-to-back clients are up for it! Let's work!!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Yoplait light yogurt, THomas 100% whole wheat english muffin, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 2 coffee - 350 calories.

Lunch: Baked chicken breast w/ 2 tbsp. Campbell's chicken & herb soup, 1 c. green beans, 1c. brown rice - 450 calories. (pre-cardio)

Snack: CLIF bar - 240 calories. (pre-strength)

Dinner: unknown for now.

Danielle's workouts:
PM Cardio: 45 min. Stairclimber, 15 min. Stationary Bike.
PM Strength: 60 min. Functional Fitness workout w/ my 6PM peeps! We did it!

No comments: