Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Wonderful Wednesday! I bet if you were in one of my strength classes this morning -- YOU are currently flying high. So much fun, fat-burning, metabolically active tissue, EPOC oh my!! If you are still refusing to exercise, you don't know what you are missing. Feeling fit, lean and strong is absolutely PRICELESS! Try.....

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 2 coffee, 1/2c. Allwhites, 1 whole egg, 3 thin slices of Oscar Mayer ham scrambled, Thomas 100% whole wheat english muffin, "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spray - 350 calories.
Lunch: Baked Tilapia, 1/2 baked sweet potato, 1c. green beans - 320 calories.
Snack: CLIF bar - 240 calories. (pre-cardio)
Dinner: 1 1/2 c. turkey chilli - 350 calories. YUM! (post- strength)

Danielle's workouts:
1. PM Cardio: 30 min. Cybex Arc Trainer, 10 min. Stairclimber, 15 min. Stationary Bike.
2. PM Strength: 60 min. Functional strength training class, w/ my 7PM peeps!

No comments: