Saturday, March 7, 2009

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

Cancun awaits! I'm excited to workout with my DIEHARDS this morning. I have 2 hours of fitness work and then I'm on vacation. I'll be busy packing and preparing for our trip most of the weekend. Don't worry, I won't forget about YOU. I'll be occasionally checking in while I'm away, posting pictures and keeping you motivated.

Seriously, if you are one of those people who has a ton of excuses as to why you can't lose weight - NOW is your time. Daylight savings time starts tonight, don't forget to turn your clock ahead before you go to bed. Longer, warmer, sunnier days are ahead. It's time to make exercise a daily part of your life. You will be wearing tanks and shorts before you know it! Lose your extra layers of fat NOW. Go for it!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Yoplait light yogurt, Thomas Light english muffin, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 2 coffee - 350 calories.
Lunch: FiberOne bread, Oscar Mayer thin sliced ham, cheese, mustard - 360 calories.
Snack: Luna bar - 220 calories.
Dinner: Grilled chicken & vegetable whole wheat wrap - 450 calories.
Danielle's workouts:
1. AM Strength: 60 min. Functional Training Class w/ my peeps.
2. PM Cardio: 30 min. Stairclimber.

No comments: