Saturday, January 19, 2008

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

UPDATE: It's official! I have a wedding dress. It was the second one that I tried on. It felt like me. Hallie Berry look out!

Today is the day! I'm going shopping for my wedding dress today. I'm still trying to get over the fact that someone is crazy enough to marry me. Thanks to everyone that came out to my free demo class today. It was great! If you have not registered for my small group training classes, hurry up and do to TODAY. New classes start on Monday. Holla~

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Thomas multi-grain light english muffin, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 2 coffee - 250 calories.
Snack: 1c. red grapes - 114 calories.
Lunch: Baked chicken breast, 2 tbsp. chicken & herb soup, 2 c. Fresh express salad mix, Wishbone spritzer - 300 calories.
Snack: South Beach Replacement Bar - 210 calories.
Dinner: steak tips, garden salad, 10 walnuts - approx. 500 calories.

Danielle's workout:
1. 60 min. Functional Training Class - Yeeha! I bet YOU feel great!
2. 60 min. Cybex Arc Trainer - 930 calories burned. That was exhausting!

No comments: