Sunday, January 13, 2008

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Wow! Last night was exciting! I had a blast and totally enjoyed my cheat meal. I'll work extra hard this week, so I can enjoy next week's Patriot Party! In the meantime, I have to convince a lot of you to workout this week. Not just once, daily! My next 8 week session of functional training classes starts next week. Register TODAY!

Danielle's food journal:

Breakfast: 2 coffee, 1/2c. Fiberone, 1/2c. Dannon carb & sugar control yogurt, Quaker weight control oatmeal - 350 calories.

Snack: Atkins bar - 150 calories.

Lunch: 2c. Fresh express veggie lovers salad, 10 Wishbone spritzer squirts, baked chicken breast w/ 2 tbsp. Hunt's diced tomatoes - 300 calories.

Snack: South Beach cereal bar - 100 calories. (pre-workout)

Dinner: 4oz. Steak tips, 2c. garden salad, 15 squirts Wishbone Spritzer - 300 calories.

Danielle's workout:

90 min. Resistance Training Workout - 5 min. intervals of Cybex Arc Trainer! What a week!

No comments: