Tuesday, July 22, 2014


Today is going to be a bit challenging, I'm tired and there's no babysitting today. Yikes. Here are my opportunities to train. Nine am with clients, cardio if Isabella naps and train again with clients at 5pm. I think I can do it, I want to - BUT I'm so tired. This is the difference between results and excuses. I'm going to fight my temptation to lay around hoping for naps and I'm going to take advantage of the time I do have (childless) today. I want the scale to move down, more than I want to make excuses.

Isabella is GREAT! I wasn't ready for a second workout when she passed out on her own.....
BUT, I jump on the spin bike and sweat buckets anyway...
Now I'm showered, blogging and thinking about lunch. Good Day so far!

9:00AM - 60 minute strength training workout.

10:00AM - protein shake with a banana, 1 tsp. of peanut butter and flaxseed oil.

12:30PM - 45 minute SPIN workout! (sweat buckets)

2:00PM - Egg white scramble with mushrooms, red peppers, green peppers, spinach, hot salsa and a side of jalapeƱos. YUM!

5:00PM - 60 minute strength training workout. (mind over matter - it felt good)

7:00PM - Garden salad w/ 1/2c. lowfat cottage cheese.

* So sorry for the delay. My MacBook overheated and had to go to the shop yesterday. I reached all my goals on this day. Despite my sleep deprivation. Yeeha! Also, I totally forgot that my husband has an extra Dell that he doesn't use - so I am back!!


No comments: