Friday, July 11, 2014


Day Five: My Birthday!

Normally on my birthday there would be ice cream cake and drinks. Not this time. I'm treating myself to a few workouts, some de-cluttering and some healthy nutrition. They'll be plenty of other birthdays and days for cake. I'm on a mission and I will not stop until I reach my goals! I started my day with a nice strength training workout with a dear friend. After that I made myself a protein shake and played with my girl Isabella. Stay tuned for how this day turns out and if I stick to my plan to kill it!!

8:30AM - 1/2 Grapefruit, protein shake with 1 tsp flaxseed oil, 1/2 banana.

12:00PM - 1/2c. sweet potato cubed, baked haddock, 1 1/2 c. broccoli florets.

3:00PM - 3 slices of turkey breast wrapped around 1 slice of avocado.

5:00PM - 40 minutes on the stairclimber.

7:00PM - Grilled chicken breast w/ hot salsa and jalapeƱos. 1 1/2c. spinach. 4 peperocini peppers.

* Over a great day. I stuck to my plan to eat clean and workout twice.

No comments: