Sunday, August 10, 2014


Month in Review! 

I'm down the cape for the weekend, but I wanted to update you on my first month of dieting and exercising daily. I lost a total of 14 pounds. Yeeha! Good, but not great. I know I could of done better and I will. I'm really motivated to top that 14 pounds this month. It's not going to be easy but - a few tweaks to my nutrition and a little movement and I know I can do it. I plan to add an 1/2 hour to an hour of walking with Isabella. (last month I just did workouts and my husband did all the walking). Also I plan to add some new recipes from Maria Menounos's book and I'm going to start drinking water with lemons. I've also downloaded Yogi Cameron's latest book (The One Plan) on my kindle. Needless to say, I will be going for the gusto! Goal - 15 pounds lost. Stay tuned, daily blogging begins tomorrow.....

No comments: