Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Happy Hump Day! I'm happy to announce that I am totally in the fat-buring zone. I've lost a pound everyday, for the past five days. Before that, I was at a virtual stand still - despite my multiple workouts per day and healthy nutrition. I can't explain it - but hard work is definitely starting to pay off. I must admit, I haven't been perfect - but I've only NOT worked out once this month. That's progress for sure. My goal is to continuously improve my daily nutrition and fitness behaviors. Right now I'm reading Maria Menounos's last book, which so far has a lot of practical and easy steps to take towards weight-loss. I just finished Al Roker's book, which was also very informative, especially if you are interested in doing a cleanse or working with some of the people and techniques he used. I only read when I ride the spin bike or walk the stairclimber - so it's hard for me to take notes. I should. By the way, at the beginning of the month I read Jennifer Hudson's book. Besides beefing up my iPod with motivating tunes - reading fitness or weight-loss related books keeps me focused on my own goals. Plus, I don't know everything - so sometimes I'll find out a new trick that I can use or share with others.

9:30AM - 1/2c. lowfat cottage cheese and 1/2 ruby red grapefruit.

10:00AM - 45 minute SPIN workout. I went for the gusto, feeling leaner and a bit fitter. :)

1:15PM - grilled chicken breast w/ diced tomatoes, onions, jalapeƱos, hot salsa. Garden salad with
balsamic and 6 brussel sprouts. YUM!

4:00PM - 30 minute COMBAT workout. (kickboxing by Beachbody)

6:00PM - 60 minute Weight Training workout.

7:30PM - Grilled chicken salad - balsamic dressing. (Andrea's)


No comments: