Sunday, July 27, 2014

 
Wow, I found this in my random online photos pile. Now this is the me I miss. I remember thinking how strong and confident being fit feels. I still have this outfit in my closet. I can't wait to put it on again. In the meantime, I'm focused on today. Okay, okay. The shit has hit the fan and I freaked out. The seat to my spin bike has fallen back. I tried to fix it myself and I was completely unsuccessful. I even attempted to stack books under the seat. Damn. Jim would of fixed it in a second. Unfortunately he is away until tomorrow. I worked up quite the sweat trying to fix it. I did squats for 5 minutes straight and then threw in the towel. I don't feel comfortable being all the way in the basement (in our home gym), when Bug is sleeping. My living room set up is ideal. Oh well, this will be my only day of rest this month. In the meantime, I'm going to plan a crazy week of fitness.
 
8:00AM - protein shake with 6 strawberries, 1 banana, 1 tsp. flaxseed oil, 1 tbsp. peanut butter powder. Yum!!
 
12:00PM - chicken parm breast baked w/ garden salad, balsamic dressing. 5 hot peppers.
 
5:00PM - baked tilapia, green beans and 1/2c. sweet potato cubed.
 
7:00PM - 1/2 grapefruit and 9 almonds.
 
* Can't wait to sweat like crazy tomorrow.
 
 
Oops! Sorry, I was away from the computer yesterday. Good news! My husband came home and I was able to get an hour long Cybex workout in. I burned 1123 calories in one hour - I know I can do better because I had to stop a bunch of times. Last week I burned 1041 doing the same thing - so progress is good!  
 
 
 
 
.
 

No comments: