Friday, July 18, 2014


Today was a busy day. Sorry for not getting a chance to post this yesterday. Thursday are what I would call my rest day, although I do still exercise. By Thursday my body is letting me know I need to ease up on the multiple workouts. I feel a little fatigued and tired - but still motivated for sure.
The great thing about working out peeps for a living is - I have a few places to do my workouts. Today I chose to just jump on our CYBEX Arc Trainer for an hour and go as hard as I could. I did the same thing last Thursday. This week I burned 160 more calories,(879/1041) which is a good sign that I am not only getting slimmer, I am also getting stronger. Next Thursday I will do the seem and see if I can break 1100 calories burned.

10:00AM - protein shake w/ strawberries, bananas, 1/2 tsp. peanut butter and 1/2 tsp. flaxseed oil.

1:00PM - baked tilapia, garden salad w/ balsamic vinaigrette and a slice of avocado.

3:00PM - 1/2 Grapefruit.

7:00PM - Grilled chicken breast, garden salad w/ balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

* I had fewer calories today because I did fewer workouts.

No comments: