Thursday, July 31, 2014


Over the hump, now how will this week end? I'm feeling pretty fatigued today BUT, I still think I have a little left in the tank. What I don't want to do is make excuses for why I can't get an afternoon session in. I have to take advantage of the opportunities I have to be child free. I've already had two workouts and I was up at 5:25 this morning - BUT, I'm going to push myself. I don't workout as much on the weekend, so I have to put a little extra in during the week. I'm trying to convince myself as I type. I'm 8 minutes away from going back to my studio.....stay tuned.

9:00AM - 60 minute weight training workout.

10:00AM - 30 minute Combat workout. (kickboxing)

11:00AM - my famous protein shake.

1:00PM - baked chicken breast w/ diced tomatoes, 1/2c. brown rice, 1c. mixed veggies.

4:00PM - 45 minute ZUMBA class w/ one of my clients. Wow! I was soaked.

7:00PM - Grilled chicken w/ garden salad and balsamic dressing.

* my joints are hurting (knees, ankles, hips) Tomorrow I will have to do some non-impact cardio.
(spin & stairclimber) I don't want to wreck myself....

No comments: