Wednesday, July 30, 2014



New week, New goals...
Thanks to my sister in law and one of my clients, I was able to get to the market twice this weekend. Although my menu will probably be boring and similar to last week, I'm happy I have what I need to be successful. It's pretty humid so sweating is going to be wild for sure. I've gotten one workout in so far today. I'm reading Al Rokers book while I spin - he had a lot of help with his weight-loss and fitness goals. I'm hoping to steal a few tricks. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to getting back to work tonight. When I don't lift weights I feel like a bum. :)

9:00AM - protein shake: one scoop of protein (About Time/GNC), 6 frozen strawberries, 1 banana and 1 tbsp. peanut butter.

12:00PM - 60 minute spin bike workout!

2:00PM - baked tilapia w/ garden salad and balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

5:00PM - 60 minute weight training workout.

7:00PM - Grilled chicken breast and a garden salad w/ light italian dressing.

* Sorry for not posting this on Monday. I just noticed it as a draft.

No comments: