Wednesday, July 30, 2014




I'm Back! This is actually yesterday's post. I was busy re-building my computer files/photos/spreadsheets etc. - which didn't leave much time for blogging. I did however, have a fabulous day of exercise and nutrition. I should be completely back on track today. I'm so happy to have my Macbook back. Sorry Dell, working with the windows and your mouse system was horrible. Now I can see why my husband didn't want to use it. I love my Mac! By the way, I spent a lot of time looking up motivational fitness says for this blog and my client correspondence. Starting over has it's benefits - hoping to bring some fresh motivation for YOU!

8:00AM - 1/2 banana

9:00AM - 60 minute weight training class with my peeps!

10:00AM - 33 minute Combat (kickboxing) cardio class.

10:30AM - protein shake w/ 6 strawberries, 1/2 banana, 2 tsp. PB2, - so good!

2:00PM - Grilled chicken breast and a wonderful garden salad w/ light ranch dressing. (Boathouse)

5:00PM - 60 minute weight training class. (I was feeling it - full of energy)

7:00PM - Grilled chicken breast, 1/2c. cubed sweet potato and 1c. green beans.

No comments: