Wednesday, July 30, 2014


Hump-Day! Perfect day to kick your fitness into high gear! I'm looking forward to great workouts and clean eating today. Now that my computer is fully loaded, I will be blogging throughout the day, everyday. Mid-week is a great time to evaluate how your week is going. Have my workouts been intense? Do I need to do more cardio? How many weight training sessions have I done or did I exercise at all? How about my menu? Have I been eating a clean diet this week? Now is a good time to change the path for the rest of your week. FINISH STRONG! 

9:00AM - About Time protein (1 scoop), 6 strawberries, 1/2 banana and 2 tsp. PB2. (powdered PB)

12:00PM - Grilled chicken breast w/ jalapeƱos and hot salsa, 1/2c. sweet potato cubed and garden salad w/ balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

1:15PM - 50 minute SPIN workout! (sweat like a freak)

4:00PM - 4 slices of turkey breast, 1 slice of cheese.

4:15PM - 30 minute Combat (kickboxing) workout.

6:00PM - 60 minute strength training workout.

7:00PM - Grilled tilapia, steamed broccoli and 1/2 c. brown rice.

* Very sore from yesterday's workouts - but I pushed through.....



No comments: