Monday, July 21, 2014



Home, sweet, home! Happy to be back in Watertown. Cape Cod was nice, but I like having multiple workout options in Watertown. Don't get me wrong, I killed it on the stairclimber on Sat/Sun - but it's not the same. I'll be hanging back here for the next few weeks. After driving back from the Cape this morning - I hopped on the spin bike for a 45 minute soaker. I didn't really have an appetite today. I was mostly tired, just trying to get thru the day. Tomorrow will be much better. I'm praying that Isabella and I sleep like rocks tonight. My goal is to lose 5 pounds this week - I'll have to count calories and intensify my workouts. Hoping my body doesn't fail me.....

10:00AM - apple.

12:00PM - egg white scramble w/ spinach, peppers, mushrooms, hot salsa and jalapeƱos.

2:30PM - 45 minute SPIN workout.

6:00PM - 60 minute strength training workout.

7:00PM - protein shake with mixed berries, 1 tsp. peanut butter and 1 tsp. flaxseed oil.
(not as good as the strawberry banana combo)

* I need to get to the market. I like having salad last week. When it's already prepared - it makes mealtime a lot easier.

No comments: