Wednesday, July 16, 2014




First Thing Cardio...

My day started of so smooth. Isabella woke up at 5:30AM and she was back down sleeping by 5:45. Normally I would sleep in until she woke up, NOT Today. I got on the spin bike and rode for 45 super sweaty minutes. I actually had to wake her up at 9am. T25 was a lot harder this afternoon - but I know that the more FAT I lose - the easier that particular DVD will get. I like a challenge, it gives you something to work towards. A new goal. I don't sit and ponder whether or not I will take one of my strength classes, I JUST DO IT - even if I've already worked out a few times earlier that day. I can feel the old me pushing thru. It feels good....

7:00AM - 45 minute SPIN workout.

9:00AM - 1/2 grapefruit and green tea.

11:00AM - protein shake with 1 tsp. of peanut butter and 1 tsp. of flaxseed oil + frozen bananas and strawberries.

2:00PM - grilled chicken breast, garden salad w/ balsamic vinegrette dressing.

4:00PM - T25 - 25 minutes of a sweat bath!

6:00PM - 60 minute weight training class. (total body)

7:30PM - egg white scramble with green/red peppers, spinach, mushrooms, hot salsa, and jalapeƱos.

* I'm in a groove....


No comments: