Monday, July 7, 2014

Fast forward to today. It's Day One of my diet & exercise program/weight-loss Challenge, I need to lose 50 pounds. Wow! I can't believe I just said that. I haven't had to lose that much weight since I had Shanise, 21 years ago. I'll be 44 on Friday, which makes this all a little harder. I'm pretty confident that if I stick to the basics, the first half of the weight will come off rather quickly. I'm using this blog to promote my fitness journal and Williams Syndrome.

Today I had to take Isabella in for a blood test. Two hours later, we are home and no blood was taken. I waited in a waiting room for an hour and watched every person come in and get serviced. Finally, we left. Instead of eating some shitty food, I came home and had a healthy lunch and made plans to try the test on Wednesday instead. Isabella is teething so that hour really wore me down. She's really cranky and she thrashed around the whole time. Yikes! It's all good, I feel confident about today. I know that each successful day will make me stronger and more confident. Before I go to bed I'll post my exercise and food journal. It's in progress....

6:45AM - 30 minutes on the Cybex Arc Trainer. Green Tea.

8:30AM - egg white scramble w/ spinach, jalepenos & 2 tbsp. hot salsa. 1/2 Grapefruit.

1:00PM - baked haddock, asparagus & 1/2c. sweet potato cubed. Green Tea.

3:30PM - muscle milk shake.

4:00PM - 30 minutes on the Cybex Arc Trainer

6:00PM - 60 minutes full-body strength training

7:00PM - 1/2c. lowfat cottage cheese, 1/2 carb control yogurt

* Not perfect, but it's a start. Day one done!!

No comments: