Tuesday, April 5, 2011

SPRING SLIM-DOWN - Day 2



Day 2 - Spring Slim-Down
It's amazing how good I feel after (1) day of eating clean and maximizing my workouts. I eliminated coffee/cream/splenda and replaced it with green tea. I hate drinking my calories, I'd rather eat them. You will begin to notice that I eat a lot of the same foods. Why? It's easier to food journal and I've figured out over the years, which foods work better for me and fat-loss. Everybody is different and I don't expect anyone to eat exactly the way I do.


Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Ezekiel english muffin, 2 tbsp. Organic peanut spread - 340 calories.
Lunch: 1/2 med. baked sweet potato, baked haddock, 1c.broccoli florets - 250 calories.
Snack: Myoplex Light chocolate shake - 170 calories.
(1) clementines - 35 calories.
Dinner:Perdue perfect portions chicken breast, 1/2 cup soybeans, 1/2c. corn & black bean mixture - 385 calories.
Snack:1/2 pink grapefruit - 60 calories.


Danielle's fitness journal:
AM STRENGTH: 60 min. Functional training class.
AM CARDIO: 50 min. Advanced Tae-bo workout.
PM CARDIO: 40 min. Stairclimber. (While reading "UNLIMITED" by Jillian Michaels

No comments: