Monday, April 4, 2011

SPRING SLIM-DOWN begins today....

I'm back! In honor of my new weight-loss challenge(@ Danielle's Daily Fitness), I've decided to slim down a bit too! I'll be journaling my daily food log and fitness log. One thing that I know for sure is that, using a food journal and tracking calories works! The people complaining, saying "I can't lose weight, no matter I do or how much I workout," are the people who refuse to get serious and take the time to journal their food. Truth is, most people are consuming way too many calories - hence the ever increasing obesity rates in America. Anyway, enough is enough. I'm going back to the basics and so should you!


Danielle's Food Journal:
Breakfast: 1 large pick grapefruit, 1/2c. low fat cottage cheese, green tea = 180 calories.
Snack: Myoplex Lite chocolate shake - 170 calories.
Lunch = Grilled Tilapia, 2c. Spring garden salad mix, 2 tbsp. Boathouse Farms honey mustard, yogurt dressing = 250 calories.
Snack = Myoplex Lite chocolate shake - 170 calories.
Dinner = Perdue Perfect Portions Grilled chicken breast, 1/2 med. sweet potato baked, 2c. Spring mix salad w/ 2 tbsp. Boathouse Farms hone mustard, yogurt dressing = 300 calories.


Danielle's Fitness Journal:
AM CARDIO: 45 min. Stairclimber = 514 calories burned.
PM CARDIO: 45 min. Stairclimber = 536 calories burned.
PM STRENGTH: 60 min. Total body, functional training class = 330 calories burned.

No comments: