Thursday, April 21, 2011

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

Bruins Thursday!


Feeling good, like I knew I would. Although, I am experiencing very sore muscles, my workouts have been spectacular. I'm really enjoying my  Advanced Tae-Bo workouts. I burn so many calories, it's ridiculous. I definitely recommend it. Of course the stairclimber never fails me, I love walking stairs to the beat. The great thing about my functional training strength workouts is that they are different daily, which allows me to do 4 to 5 workouts a week. My metabolism is sky-rocketing. It's fat burning season, come join me!


Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: tea, banana - 120 calories.
Snack: Ezekiel english muffin, 2 tbsp. organic peanut spread - 340 calories.
Lunch: baked haddock, 1.5 c. broccoli normandy, 1/2c. Success brown rice - 265 calories.
Snack: 1/2c. lowfat cottage cheese, Dannon light & fit yogurt - 170 calories.
Dinner: Greek salad, 4oz. grilled stead, - approx. 500 calories.
Snack: EAS carb control chocolate shake - 110 calories.


Danielle's fitness journal:
AM STRENGTH - 60 min. Functional Training strength class.
AM CARDIO - 60 min. Advanced Tae-Bo.
PM CARDIO - 40 min. Stairclimber.

No comments: