Monday, April 18, 2011

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

Week 3: Spring Slim Down
Just in from my first live visit to the Boston Marathon route. We arrived on Heartbreak Hill just in time to see the elite women pass and then shortly later, the elite men. So cool! Now that I'm in week three of the spring slim down challenge, it's time to change things up. I feel like I need a little more variety in food choices and exercise. I'm proud of myself for doing (4) Tae-bo workouts and (5) strength workouts. I'm definitely feeling stronger - but now necessarily lighter. I need to move more for sure- less time on my computer for sure! Here we go...


Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Ezekiel english muffin, organic peanut spread, coffee - 374 calories. (pre-cardio)
Snack: big red delicious apple - 90 calories.
Lunch: baked haddock, 1c. broccoli normandy (mixed veggies), 1/2c. brown rice - 265 calories.
Snack:Dannon light & fit yogurt, 1/2c. low fat cottage cheese - 170 calories.
Dinner:Grilled chicken sausage, 2c. salad mix, 5 cherry tomatoes, 2 tbsp. Bolthouse honey mustard dressing - 362 calories.
Snack: EAS carb control chocolate shake - 110 calories.


Danielle's fitness journal:
AM CARDIO: 60 min. Stairclimber - 668 calories expended.
PM CARDIO: 40 min. Stairclimber.
PM STRENGTH: 60 min. Functional Training strength class.

No comments: