Friday, April 15, 2011

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal



Day 12: Exercise is the best Medicine!


No matter how shitty of a day I am having, I always exercise. Why? Mostly because I know I will feel uplifted and revived when I'm finished. I have never met someone that has regretted a workout. Have you? If I'm sad, I workout. If I'm nervous or anxious about something, I workout. As soon as I feel the first beads of sweat building up on my skin, optimistic thoughts take over my mind. It's like my spirit is renewed. When I'm weight-training I feel confident, strong, independent and empowered. I still find it hard to believe that their are people who absolutely NEVER exercise. Try...


Danielle's food journal:
Snack: banana, tea - 110 calories.
Breakfast: Ezekiel english muffin, organic peanut spread - 340 calories.
Lunch: Baked haddock, garden salad mix, 5 cherry tomatoes, 6 broccoli florets, 2 tbsp. chickpea salad, Wishbone spritzer - 277 calories.
Snack: 1/2c. low fat cottage cheese, Dannon light & fit yogurt - 170 calories.
Dinner:Grilled chicken breast,garden salad mix, 5 cherry tomatoes, 6 broccoli florets, 2 tbsp. chickpea salad, Wishbone spritzer - 340 calories.
Snack: Myoplex Light chocolate shake - 170 calories.


Danielle's fitness journal:
AM STRENGTH: 60 min. Functional Training Workout.
AM CARDIO: 50 min. Advanced Tae-Bo.
PM CARDIO: 40 min. Stairclimber.

No comments: