Friday, April 8, 2011

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

Day 5 - Spring Slim-Down


It's the weekend (the most challenging days of the week to eat clean), but I am determined to maximize my fat-loss potential by intensifying my workouts and sticking to my nutrition plan. I could be at opening day of the RedSox, but I'd rather not be tempted by the beer, sausage and peanuts. Instead, I'll watch the game while I do a lengthy cardio session. Yeeha!


Danielle's food journal:
Snack: Ruby red grapefruit - 80 calories.
Breakfast: Muscle milk chocolate shake & banana - 335 calories.
Lunch: 1 & 1/2 c. Salad mix, 5 cherry tomatoes, 2 tbsp. of Chickpea salad, 10 squirts of Wishbone spritzer, baked tilapia, 1c. steamed broccoli - 357 calories.
Dinner:1c. Salad mix, 5 cherry tomatoes,10 Wishbone spritzer sprays, 3/4c. brown rice, baked chicken breast w/ 2 tbsp. of diced tomatoes - 391 calories.
Snack:EAS Carb-control vanilla shake - 110 calories.


Danielle's fitness journal:
AM CARDIO: 45 min. Stairclimber.
PM CARDIO: 45. min. Stairclimber (watching the Sox win!)

No comments: