Monday, April 4, 2011
COMMON SENSE WEIGHT-LOSS TIPS:
A. We lose weight through our waste. (sweat, poop & urine)
* The more you go to the bathroom & sweat, the more you will lose.
* Aim for 25 - 35 grams of fiber a day.
* Drink water throughout the day. It breaks down your food and speeds up the digestive process. (peeing & pooping more)
* The harder you work, the more you sweat. Sweating like a "pig" while you workout is your goal.
B. Calories in, calories out!
* You won't know how many calories you are consuming until you take the time to food journal, measure correct servings & calorie count.
* How much cardio should I do? The more you do, the more calories you burn. The more calories you burn, the greater your caloric deficit will be.
* Choosing foods lower in calories. This means you can eat more food, by making better choices. Example: I am a women trying to lose 20 lbs. My goal is to eat no more than 1400 calories a day. If I skip breakfast and have a Big Mac and Fries for lunch - I won't be able to eat again because I will have already reached my caloric intake goal for the day.
C. It's not rocket science people! Eat less, workout more, lose weight and be SEXY!