Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back to Blogging.....


"HOLIDAYS" are here! This is my favorite time of year, therefore I am back to full-time blogging. From Halloween, until the New Year - I will have to listen to "excuses" as to why people can't workout. "It's cold, it's dark, I have no energy" are just a few.

First of all, let me say that back in the day, I used to race home to my couch where I would sit until it was time to go to bed. I couldn't wait to put on my sweats and chill. Because of the cold, dark weather, I always craved hot, filling foods. Needless to say, I turned into a bear, ready for hibernation. My appetite increased (mostly carb cravings) and my activity level diminished dramatically. Guess what? I gained 15 pounds and became increasingly depressed.

I'm in the business of inspiring others to be ACTIVE and committed because I want you to feel as good as possible. Exercise and clean eating is the only way to do this. Don't fall into the TRAP! It takes strength, determination and desire to stay committed to your health and body during the winter months. You can do it! TRY TRYING!!

HALLOWEEN is when the over-eating and inactivity begins. Just a reminder, if you are sitting around eating Halloween candy, those CALORIES add up rather quickly! Unfortunately, the results is body fat and sluggish days...

* Keep in mind that every fun size candy bar is approximately 80 calories. Have 5 or 6 pieces and you are locking at hundreds of excess (non-nutritional) calories on your ass! Don't do it!

No comments: