Thursday, June 10, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

SKINNY BITCH is an EYE-OPENER!!
Let me just say, I admit to not knowing it all - in regard to fitness, weight-loss and being skinny. Sure, I have plenty of personal experience and a few fitness professional certifications but, I'm still learning and experimenting. Recently, I was advised to pick up a copy of Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin. Needless to say, I have been absolutely engrossed and shocked with each chapter that I read.

Yesterday I read chapter 6, "You Are What You Eat" and it brought me to tears, trembling with guilt. I'm not going to tell you why, you just need to pick up a copy today! Trust me, I've read every fitness related book I could get my hands on. All I can say is that I am making some immediate changes to the way I eat and I'm not turning back. Curious if this has been the same reaction the others may have had, after reading the same chapter. Please comment and share.

No comments: