Friday, March 5, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

GAME DAY!
Yikes! It's round II of the playoffs. I am predicting that Shanise will play her best game of the season. Hopefully, she got her rest last night. Praying. I woke up at 4am again, excited, anxious, oh well. I always make the most of the extra time. I'm about to get my daily cardio out of the way, workout with my 9am Diehards and drive to Tabor. I feel the anticipation under my skin, you would think that I was playing in the game. I'll be back this evening with my wrap up. We can do this! Go Tabor!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 2 coffee, 1 pkg. High Fiber oatmeal, 1/3c. All Bran buds, 1c. lowfat yogurt - 350 calories.
Lunch: grilled chicken breast, 2 tbsp. Hunt's diced tomatoes, 1/2c. brown rice, 1c. broccoli - 300 calories.
Snack: apple, 1/2c. low fat cottage cheese - 180 calories.
Dinner: baked tilapia, 1 small sweet potato, 1c. green beans - 300 calories.
Snack: Yoplait light yogurt - 100 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
AM Cardio: 60 min. Cybex Ar Trainer.
AM Strength: 60 min. Functional Fitness Circuit Class.

No comments: