Friday, February 26, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Finally, Fitness FRIDAY! I absolutely love Friday workouts, if you know me, you know this already. Guess what, I love Saturdays too and I'm already looking forward to building muscle and burning fat with my 8:00am clients tomorrow morning. Do you look forward to taking care of your body thru exercise? I bet if you change your mind about it, you will begin to love it to. This has been a crazy week for me, very busy and fun! I'm about to head out to my daughter's best friends basketball game. If my daughter was home, this is what we would be doing together. I'm about to show support for the both of us. Should be fun. Go Gabie!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 2 coffee, Ezekiel english muffin, 1 1/2 tbsp. natural peanut butter - 350 calories.
Lunch: baked tilapia, 1/2 baked sweet potato, 1c. mixed veggies (asparagus, green beans, edamanme, etc. - 300 calories.
Snack: Zone bar - 210 calories.
Dinner: grilled chicken breast, 1/2c. brown rice, 1c. broccoli - 300 calories.
Snack: big red apple - 100 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
AM Strength: 60 min. Functional Fitness Circuit Class.
PM Cardio: 30 min. Stairclimber.

No comments: