Thursday, February 18, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Terrific Tuesday, despite the lake of sleep last night. I'm telling you, if I didn't workout twice a day - I would never be able to maintain my energy levels from the wee morning until bed. I had fun working out with my 9:00 peeps this morning, then I took a break before my hour on the Cybex. An hour flies by when you are listening to good tunes and watching the View or Oprah. Try it sometime. Today I was a little hungrier that usual, back to back strength days will do that to a person. Here goes....

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Ezekiel english muffin, 1 1/2 tbsp. natural peanut butter, 2 coffee - 350 calories.
Lunch: baked tilapia, 1c. mixed veggies, 1/2 sweet potato - 300 calories.
Snack: CLIF bar - 240 calories.
Snack: big ass apple - 100 calories.
Dinner: Grilled steak, garden salad, light balsamic dressing - 400 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
AM Strength: 60 min. Functional Strength Circuit
PM Cardio: 60 min. Cybex Arc Trainer

No comments: