Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


I'm BACK! Time to get: fit, slim, sexy, toned, healthy and HAPPY! I was visiting Cancun, Mexico for the past 6 days, now I'm totally back to work and blogging it up. My daughter had a game this afternoon, which kept me away from my computer until now. Some have asked, "Did you work out while you were away?" Not only do I work out everyday that I am away, I also wake up extra early on the travel days to workout as well. If I didn't, I would come back 10 - 15lbs. heavier for sure. Yes, I indulge in drinks and delicious foods - BUT I eliminate the damage by expending more calories daily. TRY....

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: FiberOne yogurt, 1/3c. AllBran Buds, 1/2c. low fat cottage cheese, 2 coffee - 300 calories.
Lunch: Tilapia, mixed veggies, 1c. brown rice - 360 calories.
Snack: apple - 100 calories.
Dinner: Baked chicken breast, 1 1/c. broccoli floret/red peppers, 1/2 sweet potato - 350 calories.
Snack - Yoplait light yogurt - 100 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
AM Cardio : 30 min. Stairclimber
AM Strength: 60 min. Functional Strength Circuit
PM Cardio: 30 min. Cybex Arc Trainer

No comments: