Saturday, February 6, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


So silly SATURDAY! I am revived after a really long and busy Friday. So worth it though. I started my day working with my Diehards - then I got to witness a cool pregnancy photo shoot. Next, it was my turn to smile for a few pics. I love you Kristin Chalmers. Seriously, if you need a family photo shoot, wedding, pregnancy or just you picture - Contact my girl Kristin.

Kristin Chalmers Photography
"children's eyes seen through mine"
www.kristinchalmersphoto.com
info@kristinchalmersphoto.com

Later today I'll be off to Milton Academy to see my girl play hoops. It was a nail-bitter last night against Worcester Academy, but Tabor pulled it out. I love seeing my girl - she's ripped! Ha!!

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 2 coffee, 100% whole wheat english muffin, 1 1/2 tbsp. peanut butter - 350 calories.
Lunch: 1/2c. lowfat cottage cheese, 1c. low fat yogurt - 200 calories.
Snack: apple, string cheese - 200 calories.
Dinner: Garden Salad, buffalo chicken tenders - 500 calories. YUM!

Danielle's workouts:
AM Strength: @ 9AM - 60 min. Functional Training Circuit workout. Yeeha! That was fun!
AM Cardio: @ 11AM - 60 min. Cybex Arc Trainer - changed my mind about the stairs...

No comments: