Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Wednesday was wonderful. It's only 7:21pm, but I'm already ready for bed. So drained and tired. Plus, I have to get up at 5:00am tomorrow morning. Seriously, I think I'll be sleeping by 8pm. No lie. Sometimes you just have to listen to your body. I worked out with my 8:00am & 9:00am classes this morning. What? Not sure if I'll be able to function tomorrow. Hmmm, but it felt good because they were two different workouts. I topped it off with 40 minutes on the Stairclimber.
Resting soon...

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 100% whole wheat bagel, 1tbsp. peanut butter, 2 coffee - 400 calories.
Lunch: baked chicken breast w/ diced tomatoes, 1c. brown rice, 1c. green beans - 300 calories.
Dinner: 1 1/2c. mixed veggies, baked tilapia - 300 calories.
Snack: 1c. lowfat yogurt - 80 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
AM Strength: 60 min. functional training workout w/8:00am peeps!
AM Strength: 60 min. functional training workout w/ 9:00am peeps!
PM Cardio: 40 min. Stairclimber.

No comments: