Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Tuesday will be TERRIFIC! It's what you make it, right? My plan is very similar to yesterday's. Work, workout, go see my dad, work, workout, blog till bed-time. Unfortunately, I'll be away from my computer until this evening. I'll post my updates when I get home at 8PM. Don't forget to watch Biggest Loser tonight on NBC/8pm. I'll be watching, hopefully I can stay up until 10.This is a fresh new month, are you back on the weight-loss, get fit, live healthier plan? If not, let me know why.....

I'll be back tonight to complete my food & exercise journal. Eating oatmeal, yogurt and All Bran buds right now...

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 2 coffee, FiberOne english muffin, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 1c. low fat yogurt - 300 calories.
Lunch: banana, 1/2c. lowfat cottage cheese, Yoplait Light yogurt, 1/3c. All Bran buds - 370 calories.
Dinner: baked chicken breast, 1/2 sweet potato, 1c. green beans - 300 calories.
Snack: 1/2 Clif bar - 120 calories.

Danielle's workout:
AM Cardio: 60 min. Cybex Arc Trainer.

No comments: