Thursday, January 28, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Thursday PRAYING. My Dad is in his surgery now or about to get out. I am waiting for my mother to call me with the update on his condition. I love him so much and this is the first time that he has had a hospital stay, surgery or anesthesia. Earlier today I worked out with my daughter. I love strength training with her, she never complains and she pushes herself naturally. We are ready to try Bikram yoga again. I love this kid, she amazes me. It was rough yesterday but, we both want redemption. Please pray for my dad.

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 1 pkg. Quaker high fiber oatmeal, 1/3 c. All Bran buds, 2 coffee, 1c. lowfat yogurt - 350 calories.
Lunch: baked chicken breast, 1/2c. brown rice, 1 c. vegetable medley - 300 calories.
Snack: 1/2 Clif bar - 120 calories.
Dinner:
Snack:

Danielle's workouts:
AM STRENGTH: 60 min. Functional Training Workout.
PM CARDIO: 30 min. Stairclimber, 15 min. Cybex Arc Trainer.

No comments: