Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

Wednesday WOW! I've been going since 5am, very, very productive day. The most exciting part of my day was going to Bikram Yoga for the first time with my daughter Shanise and my pal Cindy. I was enjoying the heat and instant sweating until we began to move and balance - standing. It suddenly felt a hundred times hotter and my belly got queezy. Apparently, you are not supposed to eat up to 3 hours before your class. I also neglected to drink a lot of water before I went. Now I'm planning my redemption. Ready to TRY, TRY, again. Plus, I feel like I lost 5 pounds.....

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: 1 pkg. Quaker High Fiber oatmeal, 1c. lowfat yogurt, 1/3c. Bran Buds, 2 coffee - 350 calories.
Lunch: baked salmon, 1c. brown rice, 1c. vegetable medley - 400 calories.
Snack: 1/2 Clif bar - 120 calories.
Dinner: Grilled steak tip salad w/ balsamic dressing - 400 calories. (I need to go to the market asap)

Danielle's workout:
PM Power Yoga - 90 min. Bikram Yoga @ Harvard Square. Yeeha!!

No comments: