Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week, during Tabor basketball season that is. Shanise's team is playing against Governor's Academy this afternoon, can't wait! In the meantime, I plan to workout with my 9:00am peeps, blog, get my haircut, do some cardio and inspire anyone listening. It's day 20 of the new year! Are you still on track with your weight-loss goals? Still trying to eat clean and exercise daily? If not, it's never too late to TRY....


Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Ezekeil english muffin, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 1 tbsp. Allbran buds, 1/2c. FiberOne vanilla yogurt, 2 coffee - 350 calories.
Snack: Myoplex Light protein shake - 210 calories.
Lunch: baked tilapia, 1/2c. brown rice, 1c. broccoli - 300 calories.
Dinner: Grilled steak tip salad, balsamic on the side - 400 calories.

Danielle's workouts:
AM Strength: 60 min. Functional Training Circuit. I love the way my biceps burned!
AM Cardio: 30 min. Stairclimber.

No comments: