Sunday's are SUCCESS PREPARATION days. This is the day that we prepare for a successful week of self-care and victory. If you are trying to live a healthier life with consistent exercise and clean eating habits, you must prepare for SUCCESS.
1. Prepare your weekly menu and do your grocery shopping.
2. Remove all temptations and unhealthy snacks from your home. Out of sight, out of mind.
3. Plan your workouts and make your exercise dates with pals.
4. Ready, set FOOD JOURNAL. If you are not losing weight - it's because you are not active enough and you are eating too much.
5. Be a WINNER, one week at a time. It's completely up to YOU! Go for it!
Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: large rudy red grapefruit, 1c. low fat cottage cheese, 2 coffee - 350 calories.
Lunch: baked chicken breast, 1c. green beans, 1/2 small sweet potato -300 calories.
Dinner: baked tilapia, 1/2c. brown rice, 7 Asparagus1c. - 350 calories.
Snack: big red apple - 100 calories. (It was a super yummy one)
AM Cardio: 60 min. Stairclimber - reading "Be a Better You" ~ Joel Osteen
PM Cardio: 45 min. Cybex Arc Trainer, 30 min. Stairclimber.
Currently, waiting for the red carpet show to come on. Scenes from Hollywood inspires me to be my best. Can't wait to see what Jillian is going to wear.