Saturday, January 16, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Saturday is so SWEET!
I'm off to TaborAcademy for the day. I'll be donating my time at the Athletic Complex (fish) reception and then I'll be watching my daughter's game. I can't wait to see her play, she's got the eye of the tiger, getting better every game. (FASTER, STRONGER, more CONFIDENT) I love my girl....

Danielle's food journal:
Breakfast: Yoplait light yogurt, 1/2 whole wheat bagel, 1 tbsp. peanut butter - 300 calories.
Lunch: baked tilapia, 1c. brown rice, 1 c. steamed broccoli & red peppers - 400 calories.
Snack: (bringing a big ass apple and 1/2c. lowfat cottage cheese)
Dinner: steak tip salad - Approx. 400 calories.

Danielle's workout:
First day of REST this year!

* Stay tuned for the update.

No comments: