Friday, January 15, 2010

Danielle's Daily Food & Fitness Journal


Fun-Fit-FRIDAY. I absolutely love starting my day off with a 60 minute strength session with my peeps. It's amazing how easy it is to be motivated day after day, when you see results. Consistency is the key. To me, having been obese and over two hundred - consistency means DAILY. I feel bad for the people that think they are going to change with two hours of training. I lost my fat with my food journal and daily cardio. Strength training accelerates the fat burning process. How bad do you want to lose fat? YOU too can find one hour a day to MOVE, MORE.....

Danielle's Food Journal:
Breakfast: 3/4c. Allwhites liquid eggs, 1 whole egg, Fiber One whole wheat english muffin, 2 coffee - 350 calories.
Lunch: baked chicken breast, 1/2 c. sweet potato, 1 1/2c. steamed broccoli & red peppers - 300 calories.
Snack: Myoplex Lite protein shake - 170 calories.
Dinner: Baked wild salmon, double side of broccoli & steamed red peppers - 200 calories.

Danielle's Workouts:
AM Strength: 60 min. Functional Training Workout w/ my peeps.
PM Cardio: 60 min. Cybex Arc Trainer.

No comments: